[pp.int.general] O.T.: Number of selling´s movie tickets in Argentina, an historical record in 2012!

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 16:01:05 CET 2012

No I don't think so, going to the movies is a social event. Like a band
playing live is different to a recording of it. It will not prevent people
paying for services/performances given. Allowing free distribution would be
the free advertising for those type of distributers and/or performers.
This is only my opinion, but many (if not most) pirates I meet share this
opinion. And I think that your information proofs this also.
anouk