[pp.int.general] (polished) PPRS Universal Declaration of Principles, faq and pirate wheel. (english and serbian)

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 21:04:04 CET 2012

Hello pirates,

We were busy and creative. In order to achieve our next and biggest goal
(officially register and run in next elections) we decided to work on
our policy, public perception and highly anticipated nation-wide
campaign. After serious introspection and strategic planning, first
outcome is this polished and updated universal declaration. Bulk of our
actions is wrapped with series of public appearances, workshops,
dialogue with our government and many local people-to-people
action/collaboration.

We find this paper useful for any "rookie" pirate we want on our ship,
so focus on universal points and use/remix/adapt them for your local
benefit.

~

Please download, share, remix and send us feedback.

english version (odt source and pdf reading):
http://piratskapartija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/piratska-partija-univesal-declaration-of-principles-faq-ENG.odt
http://piratskapartija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/piratska-partija-univesal-declaration-of-principles-faq-ENG.pdf

serbian version (odt soutce and pdf reading):
http://piratskapartija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/piratska-partija-univerzalna-deklaracija-principa-faq-SRB.odt
http://piratskapartija.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/piratska-partija-univerzalna-deklaracija-principa-faq-SRB.pdf

Good winds!

--
I prefer to have options, rather than plans.
Aleksandar Blagojevic aka blaeks <http://blaeks.wordpress.com/>