[pp.int.general] R: R: R: R: Liquid Feedback in Italian Primetime Tv Show

john dickinson jrdickinson at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 25 02:26:30 CET 2012

Carlito,

No, I don't know you, never worked on anything with you. I don't know Liquid Feedback, or
why it is shutdown. I wanted to know, because Europeans are ten years ahead of us with software./

What I do know is that the freedom of expression should be protected at all costs. I have
recently been warned with banishment from a community listserve, because people don't read past the first line.
The moderator said he had a lawyer who found I didn't live exactly in their neighborhood. I didn't waste the effort to say that I have been in his neighborhood for five generations. Then he called me a troll, so I have added "Notes from -tool, trool and troll", in my subject line.
I was banned from befriending on Facebook for 6 days, unless I appeal and provide Facebook with the reasons
and names of everyone I friended in the past 6 months. You can anticipate my answer, if not, I will forward it to you, everything
past the "...it's none of your business..." opener.

I joined the piratas to bring attention to as many as possible about what is happening to our rights to use the internet. Not many are interested
but many are interested in giving game players permanent bans for offending them in a multiplayer game. The irony. In scant months there
will be major changes on our rights to use the net.

I am working to provide global, un monitored access to the net...
You are welcome to with my permission to say what you want. (joke, nobody needs anybody's permission) My only advice is that if it's not written, it doesn't exist. If it is written, it can be ignored, not forbiddened.

http://Apojigo.com/SIPP

I remain sincerely yours,

John Dickinson

=access           Since 1991