[pp.int.general] We start tonight our campaign in Galicia.

HerNenya isabel.fdez at mundo-r.com
Fri Oct 5 02:09:47 CEST 2012

Ahoi Pirates!

Sorry for being so late to inform you that we are running for elections
next October 21st. Please, accept my apologies.

It's been really busy last weeks since it's the first time for us
besides the last week protests in Spain. We could gather enough people
to present our candidatures in two of our four provinces: Ourense and
Pontevedra.

Partido Popular (the party which is running our government now, the same
one as Rajoy's) has been cheating too, they have to pay fines for
violating election laws 6 times since they've started the campaign
earlier than the others. However, their first candidate has been so nice
to make us publicity for free twice! xDD (Both are in spanish:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xTTSeqspA ,
http://www.hispanidad.com/Confidencial/nez-feijoo-ningunea-a-mario-conde-al-compararlo-con-el-partido-pirata-20121001-152571.html
)

Just a few comments to tell you we have planned to make a virtual
putting up posters on the network and explain people on the streets with
pamphlets the Pirate Ideology with the excuse we are not going to paste
posters because it's difficult to take off once the elections are over,
which others parties do not take off either (except for the Green Party:
EQUO), leaving everything dirty, time passing and posters still stuck
giving a bad view of the places. Besides, it's more ecological and
cheaper. ;)

Also we are going to perform some pirate actions in the streets which
are a bit unorthodox xD. Typical on pirates!

Our donations bank account is: Triodos Bank 1491 0001 20 2036735922.
We will appreciate your help individually since the spanish laws forbid
donations from foreign institutions, parties, etc.

If you are willing to help us, please indicate in the bank transfer your
full name and your ID/Passport number since anonymous donations are
forbidden too.

Cheers and Rum!! P-)

--

Isabel Fernandez.