[pp.int.general] We start tonight our campaign in Galicia.

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 18:03:50 CEST 2012

This period is getting more and more active. On all fields.
Congrats!

*send us some PR so we can disseminate adequate/precise prepared stuff
;) we are read in english a bit so why not cover that..

o/

On 10/05/2012 11:59 AM, Kenneth Peiruza wrote:

> Congratulations Isabel :)
>
> For the very first time we can see Pirates in an election campaign in
> Galicia!
>
> I'm sure this elections will be great for you to keep growing and
> rooting into the territory. Galicia has a particularly scattered
> population, so being able to run for election in 2 provinces in your
> first attempt is a success !
>

> If you are planning a trending topic or something like that, please
> let all us know so we can help you achieve it ;)
>

> Salut i rom!!!
>
> Kenneth
>
> Al 05/10/12 02:09, En/na HerNenya ha escrit:
> > Ahoi Pirates!
>
> > Sorry for being so late to inform you that we are running for elections
> > next October 21st. Please, accept my apologies.
>
> > It's been really busy last weeks since it's the first time for us
> > besides the last week protests in Spain. We could gather enough people
> > to present our candidatures in two of our four provinces: Ourense and
> > Pontevedra.
>
> > Partido Popular (the party which is running our government now, the same
> > one as Rajoy's) has been cheating too, they have to pay fines for
> > violating election laws 6 times since they've started the campaign
> > earlier than the others. However, their first candidate has been so nice
> > to make us publicity for free twice! xDD (Both are in spanish:
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3xTTSeqspA ,
> >
> http://www.hispanidad.com/Confidencial/nez-feijoo-ningunea-a-mario-conde-al-compararlo-con-el-partido-pirata-20121001-152571.html
> > )
>
> > Just a few comments to tell you we have planned to make a virtual
> > putting up posters on the network and explain people on the streets with
> > pamphlets the Pirate Ideology with the excuse we are not going to paste
> > posters because it's difficult to take off once the elections are over,
> > which others parties do not take off either (except for the Green Party:
> > EQUO), leaving everything dirty, time passing and posters still stuck
> > giving a bad view of the places. Besides, it's more ecological and
> > cheaper. ;)
>
> > Also we are going to perform some pirate actions in the streets which
> > are a bit unorthodox xD. Typical on pirates!
>
> > Our donations bank account is: Triodos Bank 1491 0001 20 2036735922.
> > We will appreciate your help individually since the spanish laws forbid
> > donations from foreign institutions, parties, etc.
>
> > If you are willing to help us, please indicate in the bank transfer your
> > full name and your ID/Passport number since anonymous donations are
> > forbidden too.
>

> > Cheers and Rum!! P-)

I prefer to have options, rather than plans.
Aleksandar Blagojevic aka blaeks <http://blaeks.wordpress.com/>
Pirate party of Serbia <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pirate_Party_of_Serbia>