[pp.int.general] Board meeting protocols of Pirate Parties

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 14:08:12 CEST 2012

great news Kenneth, only I still do not understand the relation between the
given law and not publishing the minutes. Privacy matters are irrelevant to
this law. What I say is that the use of this argument is invalid. And
therefor I ask again what is the reason not to publish the minutes right
now? Please understand me, this is not an attack, but since the Catalonian
pirates are the only pirates not publishing these minutes and in my trying
to understand international relations I still have my formal question open.
I understand the need of editing of the past minutes, but what is the
procedure for the next meeting or otherwise put, can we see it on the our
list then? (since there is no legal reason for this)
Anouk