[pp.int.general] The true core Pirates principles, -Serious attempt to get a workable consensus - TLDR version

Kenneth Peiruza kenneth at pirata.cat
Fri Oct 12 10:33:40 CEST 2012

Pp-cat statutes are like that. At least the maximum allowed by spanish laws.

You can find them in Spanish, and our laws are quite close ;)

Salut!Aza <rata_0071 at hotmail.com> escribió:I think Horizontality or horizontalism (horizontalidad) should be a
core principle,
we are equal, a distributed network, we should avoid as much as posible any
vertical organization, personalisms and the concentration of power.

That at least is one of the core ideas of the statutes we are working
on in PPARgentina.

salud!
aza
Pirate Parties International - General Talk
pp.international.general at lists.pirateweb.net