[pp.int.general] The true core Pirates principles, -Serious attempt to get a workable consensus - TLDR version

Antonio Garcia ningunotro at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:54:15 CEST 2012

Forget the intellectual property problem, Anouk...

... if you cooperate instead of compete... you have no need to keep anything exclusively for your own benefit. Everything becomes CC-BY ;) . And of course there would be no 'inhumane' risk because there would be no incentive (survival of the fittest) to take risks.

What we would have to think about is how to handle whatever is still left of inhumane behaviour while we are in transition from the present hell to our future nirvana ;) .

Antonio.