[pp.int.general] Liquid Feedback in Italian Primetime Tv Show

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Fri Oct 26 13:43:30 CEST 2012

Ahoy!

Just to inform you that I just started a huge project involving liquid
democracy at its best in Italy.

We installed a Liquid Feedback instance integrated in the main Italian TV
show "Servizio Pubblico" and it's having a massive media attention.

13% of total tv audience yesterday night (3 000 000 people!!!) and 50 000
live streaming unique visitors have been "impollinated" with the Pirate
fluid.

I called this experiment "Partito Liquido" ("Liquid Party" = irony on the
fact that a TV show is doing politics).

It's becoming a kind of popular game and we actually have more than 5 000
people activated on the platform.

Yesterday we had the first live of the show so I'm sorry for my brevity,
please contact me for more info and/or details about this initiative.

I resigned from all my Party activity for clear interest conflicts but I'm
sure this will give a boost to the Pirate movement and I wanted to share
this fantastic news with you.

Best,

Carlito

More Info: