[pp.int.general] We invite you to participate in a podcast with of Pietr Czech Republic

eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar
Tue Oct 30 12:39:10 CET 2012

Celebrating the first elected pirate´s senator,

On Thursday November 1 from 22 pm. (Prague) will be talking with Pietr via
our channel on Mumble

http://partido-pirata.blogspot.com.ar/2011/07/para-usar-mumble.html

Will begin at 22 hs. (Prague):

>> > CET (+1) = Central European Time = Actual time in  Czech Republic
>> > CEST (+2) = Central European Summer Time

18 hs. in Argentina.

We'll talk more in Spanish, Petr speaks spanish, to record a podcast with
the talk.

But if anyone wants to participate, someone can translate to english (not me
:-0)

And The Pirates Senators are coming!!!

Best Regards.

Eduardo.