[pp.int.general] [pp-leaders.discussion] Resignation.

Mozart Olbrycht-Palmer mozart.palmer at pp-international.net
Wed Sep 5 12:28:31 CEST 2012

Following the 2012 PPI conference, the Czech Pirate Party lodged a
complaint against the General Assembly.

The Court of Arbitration ruled that the Conference was valid, even
though the rules of procedure were not correctly followed. This ruling
is on the wiki, Google "PPI CoA 2012-5" and you should find it.

Pirate Party Switzerland (PPS), unhappy with this ruling, said that
they would either leave PPI or take the CoA to court.

The Board of PPI offered some alternatives to PPS, and PPS said they
would accept a resignation of the CoA.

Therefore, so that I can get out of the nightmare of PPI, and avoid
legal action, I have resigned.