[pp.int.general] Pirate Party UK's Draft Manifesto

Martina Pöser martina.poeser at bremen.piratenpartei.de
Wed Sep 19 21:04:24 CEST 2012

That's great news, Jack! Happy to hear of and read your draft for a
broadened Program for PP-UK!

I just had a look over the table of contents and read the EU chapter,
but it sounds promising.

Please send a link again, if you have an official version and I would be
interested to hear what has been changed in that one in regard to the
current version. At the least it looks like a lot of work has been
invested in it so far.

Best regards,

Martina

Am 19.09.2012 18:10, schrieb
pp.international.general-request at lists.pirateweb.net:

--
  ___~
_| |_

This is Law Graduate Bunny. Copy Law Graduate Bunny into your statutes
to help him on his way to world regulation!