[pp.int.general] what are the minimum true core Pirates principles? -Attempt to get a workable consensus-

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 20:02:03 CEST 2012

I try to phrase the pirate ideology without evoking a dispute immediately.
To state, according the pirate ideology and at the same time not defining
it more than "ideology to be decided in the moment with whoever is present
or represented"  I can live with that but it is a bit ugly not?
And including democracy is already too much politics for 'hardcore' pirates
that are pirates never the less. So I try to find this balance in wording
that gives an easier to understand image of what that pirate ideology is in
the simplest minimalist wording.
Anouk