[pp.int.general] what are the minimum true core Pirates principles? -Attempt to get a workable consensus-

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 22:20:01 CEST 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:07 PM, Dario <i at dario.im> wrote:

> What about the Pirate Wheel of Falkvinge?
> http://falkvinge.net/pirate-wheel/

I really like it!

I just wish we could somehow compress it, extract the rules that result in
this, maybe it is not possible, I don't know - but I would like to try.

I like that it is a structure - maybe we should talk more about how it is
supposed to work.  I imagine that the meaning of this is that if we have
new information for example showing that for example Resilience is
incompatible with Participation - then we'll change the policies that we
made assuming that Participation is the result of Resilience.

--
zby