[pp.int.general] R: Italian Pirate Party - Scandal

lilo alessandra.minoni at pp-international.net
Tue Sep 25 18:13:29 CEST 2012

Il 25/09/2012 12:37, Carlito ha scritto:
> Da: Pilar Saavedra
>
>> Dear PP International,
>>
>> I represent here 35 people from various fields (IT professionals,
>> Journalists and Media/Communication Managers) that are
>> waiting to be inserted in the Italian Pirate Party since 3 months now.
>> We have been regularly certified and we paid the subscription fees.
>
> Simply unbelieavable.
> Carlito

you are right Carlo Brancati.

you are a simply unbelieavable LOBBIST-TROLL-FAKE

oh... thanks for put your shit here in pp-int, i'm asking this from 5
months. and to the COA, of course.

but I was ashamed to tell what kind of person you are stuck inside our
movement, with the sole aim of destroying it ..

you, and your falsified subscriptions.

--
lilo
####