[pp.int.general] Pirate parties and religion (dogmatism)

Aleksandar Blagojevic piratska.partija.srbije at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:26:04 CEST 2013

Am I the only one who is sick of dogmatism election propaganda within
some Pirate parties?
Better way to handle any religious date/event/"value" is to just ignore
it. FFS <http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ffs>, we live in
21st century and our lives are irreversibly dependent on "heretic"
knowledge such is electric current, quantum physics, Internet, satellites...

Using religion (and religious values) to achieve any political goal is
dangerous, irresponsible and, as we all know, can be very destructive.
Imagine the shame when future generations look back and see what some
"pirates" did in order to compensate their weak mental capacity and
frustrations.

Not good.

--
I prefer to have options, rather than plans.
Aleksandar Blagojevic aka blaeks <http://blaeks.wordpress.com/>