[pp.int.general] Posters: PPI Let's Fix Copyright

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 03:32:30 CEST 2013

what is wrong with poster of PP AU?

   - it has been shared on PPI page
   https://www.facebook.com/ppinternational/posts/128185454035887 *on April
   2nd - original one *
   - It has been* remixed on Sunday April 7th* with special thanks note  to
   PP AU
   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=638338606192537&set=a.417852151574518.116412.152709151422154&type=1
   - it has been communicated here on ppint where it originated

Ok... my learning point... in the future to watch carefully not to remix PP
AU stuff. This is getting bitter for me. Pirate Times  published on tw that
I have "stolen" PP AU poster
https://twitter.com/PirateTimes/status/321431005930061824

What is next?