[pp.int.general] Looking for one good reason [Was: Bulk of posts this year]

Jaromil jaromil at dyne.org
Wed Apr 10 10:36:04 CEST 2013

re all,

how sad, but

>    +1, please ban the trolls

what about personal blacklisting? I have an hotkey for that directly in
my MUA's index. afraid to end up in a bubble? but then better to build
it up yourself than having it imposed to everyone by a moderator!

in my experience large mailinglists often end up like this, then
personal filters are very important in order to preserve patience and
contact with those who are worth reading.

don't feed the trolls & don't gate the community (and avoid eating
poisoned food!)  there are other mailinglists that are moderated BTW,
having a public one will always be necessary... isn't this piracy?
sharpen your swords!

ciao

--
http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: B2D9 9376 BFB2 60B7 601F 5B62 F6D3 FBD9 C2B6 8E39