[pp.int.general] China

Daniel danielrr2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 11:26:50 CEST 2013

A friend of mine who's about to leave for China for one year is asking me what can she do to have a "normal" access to the internet there. I think she mostly mean accessing her friends and family in the social media, read the wikipedia & things like that ( i mean I don't think she's thinking on contact the critics of the Party to fuel a political change). I recommended her Tor, but I'd like to know whether  this is the best choice, and what else is around for a non technically inclined person like my friend.

Thanks inadvance & best wishes,

Daniel