[pp.int.general] Really now?

kenneth at pirata.cat kenneth at pirata.cat
Thu Apr 18 17:03:20 CEST 2013

Any @pp-international.net email addresses are also compromised.

It is true that we must suggest to use (and use) strong cryptography like
PGP for our sensitive emails, however, many people will try to contact us
with sensitive stuff and without encryption, and in PGP'ed emails you only
cipher the mail content, not the headers, where you can get very useful
information for the NSA.

Regards,

Kenneth

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 16:45:54 +0200, Jordi Soucheiron
<jordi at soucheiron.cat>