[pp.int.general] Really now?

Patrick Godschalk patrick.godschalk at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Apr 18 20:14:29 CEST 2013

	Of course, we are all criticising current status of
	pp-international.net, but what we need is less talk and more
	action. Who is going to setup and maintain a pp mail server for
	the time being?

Give me a server, the namespace and 5 minutes and you'll have a fully
functional mail server without any issues. Hell, I'll even actually do
this if it's necessary. Not for PPI, but for the sake of people sending
an e-mail unaware of the PPI's blatant disregard for their privacy.

~ Argure