[pp.int.general] Official Results from Kazan?

Thomas Gaul thomas.gaul at pp-international.net
Tue Apr 23 18:28:14 CEST 2013

Hi Andrew!

Am 23.04.2013 18:04, schrieb Andrew Norton:

> Does anyone have the official results yet? It's been 48 hours since the
> conference closed and I'm sure I'm not the only one who is wondering.
Depends on the Definition of results. And your feeling of time. I
believe the responsible persons are working on it 24/7 on it, especially
being on their way home or at work. Okay, sarcasm switch off now.

> The only thing I've noticed, is that the Board page got updated on the
> wiki, that's the limit of the 'official' notification of results so far.

I do not now if Patrick is back home by now. Some minor additions plus
formatting will have to be done in the wikified minutes:

<http://wiki.pp-international.net/PPI_Conference_2013/GA_meeting/Minutes>

The Statutes have been changed according to the results of the GA:

<http://wiki.pp-international.net/Statutes>

> So, Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Quite Funny. I believe the term bullying came into my mind. No, I will
not write you did so as I think you were going to help and push things.

Regards

Thomas