[pp.int.general] Pirate Party enters into parliament in Iceland

lilo al3lilo at autistici.org
Sun Apr 28 18:55:39 CEST 2013

On 28/04/2013 17:31, fran2k wrote:
> El 28/04/13 11:55, peter.boehm escribió:
>> but i don't know if these are the final results.
> There's no doubt!
>
> http://falkvinge.net/2013/04/28/icelandic-pirate-party-wins-enters-parliament/
>

> Congratulations to everyone :)

great!!

\0

next step: 26th may  administrative election (major) in ROMA, Italy:

our first, independent list, as Partito Pirata Italy

hashtag: #romapirata

https://piratiroma.org/?p=1101

tomorrow we will send a statement to the press, and then translated into
English here, if anyone wants to support us.

cheers :)  lilo

--
lilo
http://wiki.debian.org/LILO