[pp.int.general] Guaranteed Minimum Income & Democratic Public Employment

Laboratorio Eudemonia eulab at hyperlinker.com
Wed Aug 14 20:53:48 CEST 2013

------------------------------
 Guaranteed Minimum Income +
 Democratic Public Employment
------------------------------

	The undoubted fact that the alternative, the social evolution, movements, progressivism, are always been driven by public careerists, by people who are part of the old feudal/monarchical/fascist State (based on public roles assigned for life to so definitely SEPARATE the PEOPLE by the POWERS, REVENUE and RESOURCES of their own Res Publica, making it powerless and under the thumb of every clique, elite and mafia), can be checked also in the campaign in favor of the introduction of the basic income, for citizenship, minimum guaranteed or whatever we want to call it. With the effect of seeing greatly compromised this right instance.

	In a nutshell here's why:

WITHOUT DISMISSING THE PUBLIC CAREERISTS (ENGAGED FOR LIFE WITH THE TRADITIONAL COMPETITION) THE PUBLIC SECTOR NEVER WILL GAIN THAT INDEPENDENT AND STABLE ECONOMIC FORCE NECESSARY TO ESTABLISH (AND OVERALL TO MAINTAIN) A MINIMUM BASIC INCOME AND A GENERAL WELFARE. BASIC INCOME AND PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT AT FIXED TIME GO HAND IN HAND.

	The public careerists have been carefully selected with methods conceived to bring out the worst: the most willing to endlessly replicate the old unculture based on continuous ABUSES, IMPOSITIONS, CONTROLS and REPRESSIONS, inheritance of the feudal/monarchical/fascist age, of the old despotic STATE. As long as they will not be laid off, the public sector will drown in their arrogance and overbearing, in their total lack of humility needed to produce something good. The greater commitment of public careerists is to justify their presence and increase their own power, deleteriously setting the performance of the society around this their primary need. Note also that every law has to pass the rigorous control of the public careerists, who direct the politics much more than the governments. In each Country as well as in the continental confederations.

On the contrary, when we citizens/workers will access the roles, powers and resources of our Res Publica, will care to make the best and most from our COLLECTIVE PROPERTY (now called "public") in order to produce more without dissipating huge amounts just to ruin the lives of good people who do not do any harm.

	The basic income, minimum guaranteed, universal, for citizenship, unconditioned, is an essential social tool. This is a fundamental building block for the democratization of the Public Administration, of the State, for the introduction of the temporary assignment in the public employment. As well as the first needs the latter. So why those who conceptually carry out the basic income are careful not to claim a fixed-term public employment? Well: note the servers of their email. They are almost all in the baronial university environment.

	Sad truth is that the world is still full of people who want to impose their own reasons without ever admit those of others. There is a sea of dudes with an EXCLUDING PERSONALITY: they want to win always and only them, others can only lose. It is the apotheosis of: "CAN I COME TOO? NO, YOU NO!", of the "I've got reason because I've got a whole team of people like me and we all say what we want because you don't count nothing!"

WIN-WIN personalities (we win together, we all win) are still few. And even in lesser numbers are so honest to pursue a COMPLETE PROJECT: in which democracy is not made of only WORDS but of concrete public ASSIGNMENTS and the basic INCOME is comprised in the social inclusion of a guaranteed minimum JOB.

	Now do not waste any more time beyond the half century already gone. Let us observe, reason, synthesizes by ourself, without intermediaries, without barons and baronesses who dish up their tasteless jelly. The minimum income does not give us the power, public employment yes. Only with both we can have a State as common good in which we are all involved and responsible and transform its current inhumanity in respect for people.

	Danilo D'Antonio

	Monti della Laga
	Central Italy

	tel. 339 5014947

Democratic Public Employment & Minimum Income
http://www.hyperlinker.com/ars/saint_innovazio.htm

Redefinition of our Social Pact
http://www.hyperlinker.com/ars/en/social_pact.htm

The EMANCIPATION of the PEOPLES of the WORLD
http://www.hyperlinker.com/ars/en/emancipation.htm