[pp.int.general] Freedom not Fear 2013 - September 7

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 12:00:31 CEST 2013

People in any collective action problem face the dilemma - should I do
the right thing and take the risk - or should I just ignore it. To
resolve it people use many heuristic rules - but one of them is that
'if others do the right thing then I'll do it as well' - this is
especially important in every political situation - where being the
singled out opposition can not only mean wasting your time but can
also mean a much larger risk.  Demonstrations are a way for people to
communicate - "we are with you - and this is not just empty words - we
are here in person, we take the physical risk to be attacked just like
you (even if only in a symbolic sense) etc".

Demonstrations are http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signalling_theory#Honest_signals

Cheers,
Zbigniew

On Sat, Aug 24, 2013 at 11:47 AM, Laboratorio Eudemonia
<eulab at hyperlinker.com> wrote:

> On 21/08/2013 at 10.23 Zbigniew Å ukasiak wrote:
>
>>anti-PRISM demonstrations.
>

> Please, let me say what follows.
>

> Demonstrations are expressions of a past epoch, when we were living in Countries that self-declared tyrannical (empires, monarchies) and we were then all submissive to despots. In those times, demonstrations could help, because the subdued people servant had this only chance (in addition to bloody revolution, naturally).
>
> Demonstrations are servile petitions presented to the bosses, a mild way to avoid the revolution.
>
> But long time ago the situations changed. We are now living in Countries that self-declare democratic and we are therefore free men, citizens, peer to peer with the State, people who do not need demostrations nor revolutions.
>

> --- At least it should be in this way ---
>

> In true democratic Countries citizens do not need to demostrate. They participate to the State practical activities, to the public jobs. By staying inside the State, the citizens give their imprinting to politics. The same rulers, by having around citizens (careful for common good and not for their career), follow a fair policy.
>
> The problem is that our societies inherited the traditional organization of the tyrannical State, in which public jobs, incomes and powers are assigned for all their life to a minority that divides, excludes, separes people from the State. In practice the democratic principle of the periodical restitution of public powers to people still works only inside the Government ambit. On the contrary, for decennial of ABUSE of POWER made by public careerists, the largest part of the State (the public employment) is still in the hands of a tyrannical minority.
>

> Now you should choose. You can:
>
> - contribute to make live mankind eternally in a fake, minim, partial, democracy,
>
> - help the people to become aware of what happened, about things work, how we can build a complete democracy.
>

> You can:
>
> - support the cultural, economic, political present system to remain the same and even worsen,
>
> - help the people of the world (and Internet is favourable to us! :) to emancipate and build NEW STATES.
>

> Indeed the most influent, powerful people of the world are not Bilderberg's or Wall Street's richs.
>
> The most influent, powerful people of the world are YOU. The world, now, is literally in your hands.
>

> Danilo D'Antonio

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/
http://perlalchemy.blogspot.com/