[pp.int.general] Freedom not Fear 2013 - September 7

Justus Römeth squig at dfpx.de
Sun Aug 25 11:36:55 CEST 2013

The way I understand democracy, demonstrations are a big part of it. First
of all they are protected under free speech. They give small groups the
opportunity to present issues they care about to the population at large,
and can spark a debate about topics, like they did when we stopped ACTA
last year. I do not think a democracy without these is a country I would
like to live in.