[pp.int.general] Democratization of Hacking

Daniel Riaño danielrr2 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 10:02:32 CET 2013

The more academically-oriented among you may be interested in this call for
papers for a revision of the concept, definition and perception of
"hacking" in our society. It may be a good oportunity to explore the role
of pirate minds in the democratization and progress of culture and
education.

Daniel

Call For Papers: