[pp.int.general] [pp-eu] Call for Papers for the 1st PPI Conference "ThinkTwice: Away from Keyboard"

Gregory Engels Gregory.Engels at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Sat Dec 21 15:16:34 CET 2013

Dear Martina.

We are not set in stone with our planning yet. Currently we are planing for 40 minutes slots with 30 minutes presentation and 10 minutes discussion. after 3 talks a panel. But, if we got not too many submission, we would plan a different schedule, aiming for slightly longer slots. The Abstract should be in the area of 600 characters, if you like to submit complete papers, it is ok to submit the full paper.

Gregory Engels
International Coordinator
Pirate Party of Germany

mobile: +49 172 853 44 91