[pp.int.general] Anty PRISM proceedings in your country - please help

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 21:34:53 CET 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 11:38 PM, peter.boehm
<peter.boehm at bremen.piratenpartei.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> here in germany the attorney general (generalbundesanwalt) refused to open
> an investigation.
>
> there was a funny thing though:
>
> the attorney general said he had no evidence, that NASA (*sic*) or GCHQ
> spied systematically on germany...
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vySPJKiSzPQ

So there were some preliminary proceedings (as described in:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/german-prosecutors-to-review-nsa-spying-allegations-a-908636.html)
- but they refused to open the investigation after it. Is that
correct?

Cheers,
Zbigniew