[pp.int.general] Snowden welcome

Zopokx zopokx at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 17:04:03 CET 2013

It's time to show that the whole world supports Edward Snowden

*03. January 2014 | airport protest worldwide*

We want to organize a worldwide protest. The idea is simple but ingenious:
You print out a sign with Edward Snowden's name on it and go to the next
airport and "wait for his arrival". It would be the best if we can find a
common date, so that we get more attention in the whole world! We provide
the third of January!

Important:

   -

   try to be as serious as possible
   -

   don't stay in larger groups- at the maximum two people at one place.
   Otherwise it wouldn't have the desired effect on the incoming people.
   -

   in the case that you want to cover your face: use sun glasses instead of
   a mask. We are not Anonymous! We are the people!
   -

   remember: you are waiting for someone. With the only difference that
   this person will never arrive.

*share this date, make fotos from your actions*

Interesting...

Sirius (@Zopokx)