[pp.int.general] Hackers

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 07:19:33 CET 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:19 PM, Johan Karlsson <johan at landslide.nu> wrote:
> @everyone,
>
> Please dont confuse hacking with cracking. It makes me a bit upset when you
> do so.
>
> http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/C/cracker.html

Yeah!  I've started this thread not without thinking about the
previous discussions on the questions: who are the Pirates, what is
the special thing that we bring to politics?  And I'd like to present
an answer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker_ethic

> Kind regards,
> Johan
>
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 10:08 PM, Aza <rata_0071 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> 2013/2/4 Thrasos Nerantzis <thrasos at gnosysoft.com>
>>>
>>> Marco your absolutely right, that's why I used quotes around the word.
>>>
>>> I would just like to say for the record that  I was unsuccessfully trying
>>> to be funny.
>>
>> lol it WAS funny
>>

>>> Regardless though I think that hackers are not just the guardians but
>>> also the avant guard.
>>>
>>> All hackers are pirates, but not all pirates are hackers ;)
>>>
>> We should make every pirate a hacker, we need something like The happy
>> hacker guides to (mostly) harmless hacking for the new ages!
>>
>> aza

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/
http://perlalchemy.blogspot.com/