[pp.int.general] International Day for Privacy: February 23rd

Kine Haasler kine.haasler at piraten-osnabrueck.de
Sun Feb 10 22:41:23 CET 2013

Hi,

it´s the first time I´m writing here on this list. My name is Kine
Haasler and I´m from Lower Saxony, Germany.

Perhaps you know it already? On February 23rd is the International Day
for Privacy 2013 taking place (Twitter hashtag # IDP13 -> #ff
https://www.twitter.com/idp2013). We rely on paperstorms, creative
protest and bright, thrilling performances.

All necessary information about the International Day for Privacy:

http://idp13.protestwiki.de/wiki/EN:Main

Can we count on you?

It would be a kind of embarrassing if no international pirate partys
would take place in the protest against surveillance, INDECT
(http://vimeo.com/58989233 ) & Co.

The German Pirate Party is supporting the protest.

I would be really glad if you could spread the word and love to hear
from you!

Greetings
Kine Haasler

- Piratenpartei Deutschland, Landesverband Niedersachsen  -
https://twitter.com/Kine_H