[pp.int.general] Richard Stallman's public speech in Paris after the PP-EU conference

Frédéric JOUVIN frederic.jouvin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 09:43:37 CET 2013

Hello.

As far as I know, it's "TXO" our "Porte Parole" at PP-FR that was in charge to film the conference.
I will ask him tonight to get in touch with you if it's not already the case.

Kind regards,

Frédéric.

Le 9 févr. 2013 à 17:56, Allan Daemon <allan at partidopirata.org> a écrit :

> Ahoy.
>
> I would love if you could stream it or just record it and share it later...
>

> Allan Daemon
>

> On 8 February 2013 14:18, Maxime Rouquet <maxime.rouquet at partipirate.org> wrote:
>> Dear pirates,
>>
>> As you may know, the PP-EU Statutes work group is meeting in Paris this
>> week-end. Hearing that Richard Stallman was in Europe at that time, the
>> Pirate Party of France invited him to hold a public conference at the
>> end of the meeting.
>>
>> The speech will be in English, on the theme "A Free Digital Society".
>> Details can be found on PP-FR's website (in French only atm, sorry) :
>> https://www.partipirate.org/spip.php?article270
>>
>> When :
>> Sunday, February 10th, 15:30.
>>
>> Where :
>> Maison du Chemin de l’Île
>> 61 boulevard du Général Leclerc
>> 92000 NANTERRE
>> http://www.nanterre.fr/annuaire/247/144-annuaire.htm
>> Nanterre-Ville station, RER A subway line.
>>
>> Feel free to come and to relay the information.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Maxime

Monsieur Frédéric JOUVIN
Développeur iPhone / iPad / Mac OS indépendant.
18 Place des Martyrs de l'Occupation
92110 CLICHY
FRANCE

frederic.jouvin at gmail.com