[pp.int.general] Transhumanity.net endorses Pirate Party

roberto aka robske evilteddyxl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 17:22:47 CET 2013

Thanks for the endorsement! I have not had the time to fully look at your
site. I do miss one big point of our international program: Pharmaceutical
Patents (and Patent law in general).

http://wiki.pp-international.net/Uppsala_Declaration

There is a general core program used by most Pirate Parties (or derived
from). You can see it there.

I will look into it more once I get back from work.

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Hank Pellissier
<hankpellissier at yahoo.com>wrote:

> One of the USA's leading transhumanist websites has endorsed the Pirate
> Party
>

> http://transhumanity.net/news/entry/transhumanity.net-endorses-the-pirate-party

Roberto Moretti

PPNL Member & Indie Games Developer.