[pp.int.general] free software video streaming

Scott Elcomb psema4 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 21:32:05 CET 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Davidd van Deijk
<davidd at piratenpartij.nl> wrote:
> By protesting against having your speech put on youtube, even though
> valiant, you might decrease freedom around the world. After all it is
> not the people that already run free software exclusively that we are
> trying to convince. It is the ones that do not.

Well said. It is in fact the very reason I maintain my Twitter &
Facebook accounts - to reach those who are not yet aware of the issues
we fight for and the concerns we fight against.

That said, Facebook may yet get the boot. There are a number of people
who read - and interact with at times - my tweets from FB. I can't
stand the platform or company but I'm reluctant to "unfriend" those
who interact and show an interest there.

--
  Scott Elcomb
  @psema4 on Twitter / Identi.ca / Github & more

  Atomic OS: Self Contained Microsystems