[pp.int.general] free software video streaming

Anouk Neeteson jakobsheep at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 22:52:08 CET 2013

On Feb 23, 2013 8:30 p.m., "Travis McCrea" <me at travismccrea.com> wrote:
-cut-
> I don't play that game, knowledge is meant to be free.
-cut-
> ...I am not a member of the group that did invite Mr.Stallman and I have
no moral or social obligation to help them engage in an act that I feel
stands against the ideals which I follow (which more align with Rick
Falkvinge's wheel). They have no authority over my actions as an individual
and I will not self-censor just to make them happy -- when I believe that
my actions are morally just.

Travis, you are accusing Richard of being too strict ideological (ethics)
and at the same time you claim 'knowledge is ment to be free' which is
unrealistic therefore ALSO of an ideological (ethical) nature.

No offence intended, are you meaning that you don't have ethics or that
your ethics 'overrule' Richard's ? When the latter, I disagree fundamentaly
with you although I agree with the ideology that all knowledgde should be
free.

mrNatural