[pp.int.general] R: R: 'Liquid Democrazy': Pirate Party Sinks amid Chaos and Bickering

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Sun Feb 24 17:49:23 CET 2013

From: Cal.
> 24/02/13 16.03, Carlito:
> > Hi Cal.,
> >
> > You're not so lucky: I'm at least one of the suspended and you voted
> > YES. :) Shame on you.
>
> I don't think your asskicking out of pp-it is of any interest to these
people.

Sorry, but it is.
FYI, the thread is about Liquid Feedback and internal (e)democracy
processes.
You wrote that PP IT didn't suspended any Pirate and here I am.
You wrote you are against suspensions and you voted YES to mine.
These are both CRITICAL issues of a binding Liquid Feedback system and it
would be absolutely crazy to not share it with the international pirate
community.
Carlito