[pp.int.general] 'Liquid Democrazy': Pirate Party Sinks amid Chaos and Bickering

Dario i at dario.im
Sun Feb 24 19:10:38 CET 2013

2013/2/24 Antonio Garcia <ningunotro at hotmail.com>

> Look who is talking :) .
>
> Pirates de Catalunya is the NeuPiraten part of the Spanish experience in
> these matters.

A nice one with lot of room for improvement.

Otherwise, which alternative is left to empower society beyond status quo
and to avoid crisis like the current one? Do we agree in a more
decentralized model or centralized one? If we agree in more
decentralization, do we agree to respect personal freedom to act
consequently?

Too much questions nobody asks neither answers.

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario