[pp.int.general] Another voting tool: loomio

Dario i at dario.im
Sun Feb 24 22:46:46 CET 2013

Here it is: https://github.com/enspiral/loomio

> It was advertised at the Personal Democracy Forum website:
>
> http://techpresident.com/news/wegov/23517/can-social-software-change-world-loomio-just-might

It's a nice tool but I think it fails on the same spot as LQFB: debate. I
have some ideas stated here [0] but they are too general:
https://github.com/imdario/lyd/wiki/Analysis

Also, I don't have enough time to lead technically this project but maybe I
can help to put together a group to create (from the ground or based on
other) a better software. I think I'm not alone from what I read in other
threads. Who is up too for this idea?

--
Dario Castañé
http://www.dario.im | http://twitter.com/im_dario