[pp.int.general] R: Transparency in the party

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Thu Feb 28 11:54:36 CET 2013

Da: Cal.

> On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:15 PM,  <thijs.markus at piratenpartij.nl> wrote:
> > why don't we ditch PP-IT and jump onboard the Grillo
> > bandwagon on the Italian front? Just to set PP-IT a bar to jump over
> > before we want to hear them talk again. Sounds too good to be adopted as
>> stance by ppi, sadly.
>
> I don't know where you took these infos. Grillo is not incorporating
pirate
> platform, Grillo is selling a fascist police state

Hi Thijs,

The Grillo wagon has been lost forever by the PP IT, unfortunately.

I think that  you can easily find the reason is the Cal.'s reply, accusing
Grillo of fascism.
Simply unbelievable.
This is the video message of Rick Falkvinge on the official Grillo's channel
in 2009:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d92K__wi508
The values/ideology of the Movimento 5 Stelle and the Pirates are PERFECTLY
in line.

I'm sorry to come back again on this, but the problems started in Dec 2001,
when the binding Liquid Feedback replaced the Board.
10 people voted NO to the "alliance" with Grillo and the Grillo Staff
(Casaleggio Associati, a very good web marketing/strategy agency), began to
understand that in the PP IT there was something very different and far from
Falkvinge's ideas.

Please, believe me, there are thousands of Italian Pirates that are not in
this mailing list that would be happy to make a partnership with the genius
Beppe Grillo but unfortunately the "Pirate brand" is hostage of a little
group of friends formed by carlo vonlynx, lilo, Cal., Yanfri, Jaromil, etc.

Carlito