[pp.int.general] Happy Public Domain Day-So, What Didn't Enter The Public Domain This Week, That Should Have

eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar eduardo at partidopirata.com.ar
Wed Jan 2 13:56:49 CET 2013

This is an article of What Didn't Enter The Public Domain This Week, That
Should Have

After the last modificacion of Copyright Act in the U.S:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20121231/17101321530/so-what-didnt-enter-public-domain-this-week-that-should-have.shtml

In Argentina we have the "Mercedes Sosa"´s modification, more 20 years for
sound recordings.

In Europe, I don´t know, if the "Beatles Extension" was approved

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2011-09/08/eu-copyright-extension

So, if you wants, we can do the lists in ours countries of :

What Didn't Enter The Public Domain This Week, That Should Have

Best Regards!.

Eduardo.
Partido Pirata Argentino