[pp.int.general] R: What is democracy in a party

Carlito carlito at subvertising.org
Thu Jan 3 02:52:00 CET 2013

Da: Jaromil

> the most dangerous
> rest assured are the lies and manipulations of Carlito, an arrivist with
> delusions of grandeur for his unability to deal with a democratic process,
> the point of standing on the sides of fascists, lying on the PP-IT
dynamics and
> privately threatening us here to bring us to court for what we write on
this
> list.
>
> Meanwhile Carlito is also trying to launch a new party on the shoulders of
> journalist (Santoro) and his TV show, something called "Partito Liquido"
> whose innovation consists in pure form, such as the adoption of LqFb.  I
think
> the operation of transforming journalism into politics should be
questioned
> in a deontological sense by the professionals there, still what I'm mostly
> scared is this man's determination to be a leader without consensus and to
> adopt a method as a political program.

Hi Jaromil,

I don't know you and we never met each other before so I really don't
understand how such horrible feelings come from.
Let me tell you it's quite disgusting.
You judge my work bringing personal/professional stuff here.
Bleah.

Now, as far as the thread (trying to filter Italian delirium) is concerned,
the problem I'm trying to explain to the international Pirate community is
very simple:
For me, the PP IT has not a democratic structure due to the 100% binding
Liquid Feedback platform.
No manipulation. No paranoia.
Just a non-democratic internal organization.

Carlito