[pp.int.general] Partido de Internet

Zbigniew Łukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 12:57:42 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Rock Neurotiko
<miguelglafuente at gmail.com> wrote:
> You recibe two more messages, man. And the other people don't talk because
> they ignore that kind of messages. You recibe three messages saying that
> this is spam, and no one about your email. Why?
>
> It's spam because you just post one link, in spanish (this is an english
> list), and don't say nothing more, don't explain why you send that, or what
> relation have with pirate movement.

I find the link interesting, even though I do wish that the sender
translated a bit from it.

Anyway - I wish there was an alternative mailing list where the
discussion could be more free wheeling and not disturb the busy people
here.

Z.

> Learn to accept the errors.
>

> 2013/1/14 Laboratorio Eudemonia <eulab at hyperlinker.com>
>>

>> On 14/01/2013 at 12.22 Rock Neurotiko wrote:
>>
>> >Is, obviously, spam.
>>

>> It is "obviously" for you, Neurotiko, and for people whith your kind of
>> sensitiveness.
>>
>> I challenge all people here to find only one other message like that you
>> received here. Only another one.
>>

>> Every time that people do not like something, immediately shout: "spam,
>> spam, spam!!!"
>>
>> This is the only thing they have in mind.
>>
>> Here is why the political ABSTENSIONISM is so large: because there is
>> nobody to be voted.
>>
>> NOBODY.
>>

>> Imagine to give power to people like these ... :|
>>

>> Danilo D'Antonio

> --
> Miguel García Lafuente - Rock Neurotiko
>
> The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
> "Libertad en lugar de miedo." - "Información libre, sociedad libre."
>
> El contenido de este e-mail es privado, no se permite la revelacion del
> contenido de este e-mail a gente ajena a él.

Zbigniew Lukasiak
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/
http://perlalchemy.blogspot.com/