[pp.int.general] Partido de Internet

Rock Neurotiko miguelglafuente at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:01:22 CET 2013

So, you think that send links in random languages, that I think that have
some relation with the Pirate Movement, withouth any explain, it's not spam?

I just want that he explains why have some relation, I don't want to troll,
or scream for nothing, I just want good mails in this list.

I can start to send so much of links if you prefer that ;-)

2013/1/14 Patrick Godschalk | Piratenpartij <
patrick.godschalk at piratenpartij.nl>