[pp.int.general] Aaron Swartz JSTOR files in TPB

Jorge jorge at pirataria.org
Tue Jan 15 00:25:40 CET 2013

The answer can be seen in this comment:

=====
dithered_reality <https://thepiratebay.se/user/dithered_reality/> às

RayMolacha: This is not Aaron Swartz' work. Aaron Swarz was attempting
to acquire non-free, current publications, and agreed to surrender the
data he was in possession of. The publications in this torrent are the
ones JSTOR wants to publish for free download, and are all written prior
to 1923. These articles are "out-of-copyright".

JSTOR made these articles public in 2011.

Thank you for providing them all in an easy-to-download format, though.

=====

best regards,

jorge