[pp.int.general] native english speaking editors

Gregory Engels gregory.engels at pp-international.net
Tue Jan 15 20:24:23 CET 2013

Dear English speaking Pirates,

in the past we faced a lot of occasions, where we needed some native english speaker to go over a text and do some light editing. Sometimes it took quite a long time to find someone.

So, today we come up with an "easy" solution - we have created a list for a new team of editors:

we kindly ask our native speaking pirates, that are willing to donate occasionally some of their time, to subscribe to this list. The more people subscribe, the less work it will be for any individual.

sincerely yours,

Gregory Engels
Co-Chairman
Pirate Parties International