[pp.int.general] Who is running this LQFB?

Nuno Cardoso nuno.cardoso at pp-international.net
Thu Jan 17 15:16:34 CET 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Markus Drenger <
markus.drenger at piratenpartei-hessen.de> wrote:

> Dear Nuno,
>
> could you be so kind to send me a link to the minutes of the meeting
> when the PPI has decided to run an official instance of lqfb ?

Like I said, it's not "official" in the sense that it's decisions are not
officially binding to anyone but me, but it's as official as my position on
the board since it was an official promise I made and that I officially
implemented as soon as I was officially elected by the members at an
official GA. That is more official than any PPI board meeting, after all
the statutes say:

*IX. General Assembly*
*(1) The General Assembly is the supreme body of Pirate Parties
International and is composed of all the Members of that association. *
*
*
*XIII. Functions of the Board*
*(1) The functions of the Board are:*
*a) to act on behalf of the General Assembly between its meetings; to give
effect to its decisions, recommendations and policies;...*

So the board just did what it's supposed to do and acted on behalf of the
General Assembly.

If there is none, who authorized that CNAME ?

The members who voted me in knowing I would implement a non-binding LQFB
instance for PPI from which I would take issues and their votes into the
board. They have the decisive branch, the board has the executive branch,
and executed the necessary actions to give effect to the decision.

> Sincerely Yours,
>
> Markus Drenger

Pirate regards,
Nuno Cardoso