[pp.int.general] Who is running this LQFB?

Jelena Jovanovic jelena.the.one at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 01:47:54 CET 2013

With all due respect to your concerns regarding PPI board, allow me to say
that this emailing make no sense, or makes only occasionally.  Which I
really regret because I firmly believe nobody deserves it in any PP nor PPI.

I would like to outline one thing only:  people who were standing for PPI
board on GA 2012 and were not elected, together with people who are not
ready to go to any GA which would be held outside their continent are
bashing out PPI board on this list.

I would like to appeal to your rational behavior and to see some productive
discussion* with proposals of what should be don*e instead of what's being
done, or besides what's wrong with previous things board members were
working on.

This way I see only negativity and discussion for the purpose of itself.

We're trying to keep the PPI board without COA in care & maintenance mode
until next GA where new COA will be elected. Please include your proposals
so the discussion can start to make some sense, and pls stay away from *ad
hominem* attacks.

Best
Jelena

-