[pp.int.general] PPNDS election & workshop

Justus Römeth roemeth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 18:04:57 CET 2013

Hi

In case you missed it, we only got 2.1% of the vote yesterday. I will write
up my thoughts on this in English soonish.

In happier news, I think the workshop was a great success, and I had a lot
of fun all in all. I will also blog about it and let you know when that is
ready, as well as prepare the PPI wiki so we can fill it with more content
as discussed on Sunday.

Wer are thinking of using the good connections we have to the Faust people
to maybe have Piratecon there in the run-up of the European elections.
Think Re:Publica or 29C3 as events that inspire us (but much smaller in
scale, obviously), most content provided in English. This is just in the
very early planning stages, however.

Very kind regards from Hanover

Justus

--