[pp.int.general] PirateTimes Mailman html

Patrick Godschalk | Piratenpartij patrick.godschalk at piratenpartij.nl
Tue Jan 22 18:33:50 CET 2013

Hi,

Since the default Mailman HTML is waaaay to difficult for a lot of people, and quite the lack of decent layouters with enough time available:

Does anyone have the html used for the PirateTimes list in Mailman so I can pirate it, modify it, screw it up, fix it and then implement it in the PPNL's Mailman and link it to our main site?

I'll make sure the modified version gets put up on Github as CC0 (assuming the PirateTimes layout license is okay with that :P) and mailed back here so other parties can use it as however they like.

~ argure